A place for me to expand into a regular writer in the most obnoxiously modern way I know how.

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Introduction

8:40 PM Posted by karasa No comments
Hello!

Published August 28th, 2014

As you have probably figured out, this is a blog. My blog, specifically. This is where i'm gonna be writing from now on. and not just cool, objective and introspective blog posts about my life and how i want the world to be, or awesome sonnets that i hope VICE discovers and puts on their front page. this is where i'm going to be writing from now on. period. that includes my dumbass posts when i'm drunk/high/tired enough to seem drunk/high. and its gonna get really deep into shit. personal shit. but not that deep because i feel like keeping it public will force myself to be vague but honest. if you're still reading, good on ya, here's a little about me:

As of right now, I'm currently living in my dad's house, after moving out/being kicked out of my mom's house. I'm a college freshman at BU, and I'm starting college in January. I want to be a storyboard developer for videogame franchises, which i've been told is the stupidest career path (thanks, mom). I am agender and asexual, if you really needed to know. I label myself as a democrat but i think i may be more ignorantly liberal than that. My birthdays in October and my favorite day is Thursday, because all of my randomly "fantastic" ideas tend to occur on Thursdays (ex; the first time i handcrafted a 3.5L G-bong, the day i created this blog)

I have a few fantastic people in my life that keep me grounded, as i tend to lose sight of actual fucking reality sometimes. That being said, sometimes I'm so optimistic it's dangerous. I've got my family, my boyfriend, my friends, and strangers. I absolutely adore strangers. It may seem really creepy, but it's really interesting to me how the littlest thing that someone you've never met can affect you in more ways than you'll ever know.
(An example: Dude A is running late to a meeting one morning. He grabs his coffee and pours it into the to-go cup, but doesn't really fasten the lid. As he's racing down I-95 trying to make it from exit 14 to exit 8 in record time, he lifts the coffee to his lips. Coffee spills, he panics and crashes, and now the highway is backed up for miles due to rubbernecking. 2 hours later you find yourself trying to merge into the left lane to try and get 10 feet farther a minute faster, and when you fail, you take matters into your own hands. Soon enough you're pulled over and given a ticket for driving in the shoulder. All because Dude A slept in after marathoning GoT.)


I don't expect many people to read this, so I won't waste time trying to be polite. I curse to get the point across, so if you don't like it, you can go read some other teenagers dumbass blog. I'll also write about tv/movies if i like them enough, so expect spoilers


I don't really know what else to say, and I have another blog post idea in my head right now so i can't really keep wasting time writing this.






also: i ramble quite often
bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment