A place for me to expand into a regular writer in the most obnoxiously modern way I know how.

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

WWW: not (2015)

9:00 PM Posted by karasa No comments
Guess who already fucked up their schedule?

Published January 7th, 2015

This one.

I forgot to dress cute today so this WWW wouldn't be very interesting. To make up for it, however, i'm going to update this post tomorrow/friday, with a lovely OOTD, and a nice pinterest tip.


But so as not to leave you without reading my lovely words: here's a cheeky Whine Wednesday.

Today I had to buy pads at the CVS in the mall, which is awful. No one wants to buy pads down the hall from where they work. No one. What made it worse was the CVS employee who kept staring me down as I walked through the aisle with my box, and stood behind the counter staring at me, but didn't ring me up. The fuck. dude.

0 comments:

Post a Comment