A place for me to expand into a regular writer in the most obnoxiously modern way I know how.

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

An Honest Review: Criminal Minds

7:43 PM Posted by karasa No comments
Published September 3rd 2014

Let me start by reminding those of you who might be reading that this is a personal blog. Therefore, I am not going to be making any extreme effort to write in this every single day. My life, as unbelievable as it sounds, is not that exciting. I'm sure all of you would love to hear all about how I woke up at noon and ate ramen for 3 hours, but alas, you'll have to deal with my erratic schedule.

also: my opinions are my opinions. deal with it. if you have an issue, feel free to email me so that i can explain to you personally that i probably don't care about your opinions (if they're legitimate criticisms, i may [MAY] accept them).

Criminal Minds is toxic. it is one of the worst things that could be streaming on netflix right now. 210 episodes of pure gore and disaster, paired with irrational female characters and downright despicable male characters. I. Love. This. Show.

I have no idea what draws me in so much. Maybe its the idea of evil being brought to justice. Maybe its Garcia's computer talk. Maybe its because i feel 100% better after watching every episode because no matter how bad i get, i'll never be bad enough to kidnap and kill babies and send their arms back to their families.

I hope that other people share my sentiment/obsession, because it's gotten to the point where I've started warning my boyfriend about going out into certain places when there are 30-something year old white males, because those are the men who are most likely to kidnap/kill people our age.

either way, that's basically what's been keeping me away from da blawg
everytime i open up the internet, i go straight to netflix and forget about everything else that was supposed to be important to me. oops.


also it's a bitch to sign in to this shit so sometimes i'm just like fuck it bye felecia

0 comments:

Post a Comment