A place for me to expand into a regular writer in the most obnoxiously modern way I know how.

Monday, January 5, 2015

Schedule Time! (2015)

7:34 PM Posted by karasa No comments
Allo!

Published January 5th, 2015

I fee like today is a good day to unveil my plans for this blog henceforth


Are you ready?
Because i am!!


Sundays are now Savory Sundays, where I'll be posting a recipe that I've tried out recently, as well as a review/inspiration for the food (I guess)

Mondays- Manic Mondays, which'll feature super interesting and hopefully inspirational stories from people doing super crazy exciting things (these people will probably never be me)

Tuesdays- Tunesdays *hahahahaha im sorry*

Wednesdays- What to Wear Wednesdays, including a lovely OOTD and a pinterest tip! maybe even a cheeky lil polyvore board

Thursdays- GTLD. I have no classes on Thursdays, so this is the prime time for GTL, Gym, Travel (I don't really need to tan much), and Laundry. I'll post various things depending on which one i decided to do that thursday, or mix and match posts including two or three!

Fridays- Flicks Friday. I absolutely loved that about Cartoon Network. A film every friday. Usually they'll be movies on netflix, because i'd like to have a bit of a flashback friday element as well, but if I end up going out I guess that'll work as well.

Saturdays- SATurdays/Shitshow Saturdays. Where I'll either make an attempt to be cerebral or just fuck up horribly.

Are you pumped?

I am
GET HYPED

2015 HERE WE GO

0 comments:

Post a Comment